Resonance FM 16/4/15





















It's my birthday, I'll play party tunes if I want to. The most recent episode of Dig That Treasure was on my birthday, so I span extra fun and extra celebratory tunes. I opened with DJ Paypal's footwork rework of Ramsey Lewis's 'Whisper Zone', before visiting Syria and the dabke of Mohammed Al Ali. I played a duo of Television Personalities songs, some orchestral easy-listening, a killer PC Music tune, and a track from one of my favourite Ethiopian musicians, before ending with the soundtrack to a Japanese SEGA Dreamcast video game.

Dig That Treasure (16/4/15)
DJ Paypal - Whisper Zone
Mohamed Al Ali - Mili Alay
Television Personalities - Geoffrey Ingram
Television Personalities - Where's Bill Grundy Now?
The European Sound Stage Orchestra - Cmon In
A. G. Cook - Drop FM
Mahmoud Ahmed - Neshtie
Shenmue OST - Tomato Convenience Store


No comments:

Post a Comment