Resonance FM 11/9/13





















Last night was my second show on Resonance FM. I played music from Japan, Turkey and - of course - Ethiopia, as well as covers of Bobby Hebb and David Bowie classics. There was also a piece from the late great Steve Martland, as well as a duo of songs from current singer-songwriter Rosielou.

Dig That Treasure (11/9/13) tracklisting:
Timur Selçuk - Trafik
Maher Shalal Hash Baz - A Mere Form
Steve Martland - Principia
Aster Aweke - Segno
Rosielou - Tangerine
Rosielou - Blostma
Traffique - Sunny
Langley Schools Music Project - Space Oddity

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way that a fan like me can give these old programs a listen?

    I remember loving the Rosielou track but her bandcamp page is down and I would love to listen to it and the other tracks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, my soundcloud account has expired and i am working on sorting that out... in the meantime, send me an email to digthattreasure @ live . com and i will sort something out for you!

      Delete